It's time to take a step back and evaluate. I need to figure out why I'm doing this to myself. It's not like it makes me feel good. It makes me feel the complete opposite. I feel like I've let myself down. And the guilt...don't forget about the guilt. But this I pledge to you. I will NOT go back to that size 18 pant. I will NOT let myself be tempted by the temporary euphoria food gives me; it's not real. What is real is how good I felt when I was active and eating healthy; how confident I was and how I felt I could take on the world.
Tomorrow is December 1. Tomorrow is a new day and a new month. Tomorrow I will fight to get myself back. This I pledge:
- food logs will resume
- workouts will resume
- lots of water will be drunk
- meals will be cooked at home
- no junk food will enter the threshold
- I will forego the Christmas cookie bake-a-thon
- I will remain honest about my progress
- I will hold myself accountable
- I will succeed.