So, as the clock ticks closer to midnight, I'm doing just that.
Here are my little victories of 2012
- celebrated 1 year as a "quitter"
- was inducted into an honors society
- lost 50 pounds
- finished my first triathlon
- learned how to swim
- finished my first half marathon
- finished my first full marathon
- placed 1st in my age group at a local 5K
- I am 12 more credit hours closer to graduating
- set a PR (personal record) in the half marathon distance
- I survived my first ice bath
And now I raise my glass to you, my friend, for all YOU'VE done and all that YOU WILL do. It's time to say goodbye to one year and and welcome another, and I'm glad we'll welcome it together.