Sunday, March 30, 2008

I hope they make them eat their words.

Kansas Jayhawks....blah blah blah. Picked to win by 10 blah blah blah.

Okay, so I'm supposed to be studying for my class tomorrow night, but I just can't seem to tear my eyes of the tv or my fingers off the blogs and the news. I keep looking at the clock, counting down the hours, the minutes, yes the seconds until tip off. I don't claim to know much about basketball, but I know enough to get by. But what I do know is that you CAN NOT dismiss this Davidson Team.

I've been watching this stupid, yes stupid, CBS College Sports show all morning. They had highlights from Saturday's games, of course everyone is in love with Tyler Hansbrough; they had a big interview with Memphis on tonight's match up with Texas; and here I am, eyes glued waiting for our game breakdown, Davidson vs. jayhawks....

You know what I saw? About 2 lousy minutes with a bunch of Kansas vs. Villanova clips. Haven't they figured it out yet? Have they not learned anything????? 8 seed down, 2 seed down, 3 seed down.......

Kansas Jayhawks......blah blah blah

Time for me to done on my "It's a great day to be a Wildcat shirt", my red hat. Get ready for dinner at Grandma's (her "dinner" is lunchtime. Being from the north, it took me awhile to understand that....) and then I'm gone to grab my seat front and center at the Brickhouse Tavern. If you're in town...stop by and say hello, (I might let you buy me a beverage!) and understand what makes the College, the Town and Davidsonians so great!!!

GO 'CATS!!!!!!!!

No comments: