Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here's to New Beginnings

So. I just read a blog that a friend of mine had started and it inspired me to revisit mine. Then I saw my last post was in .........2008? Really? Can that be true? In all honesty, it could...but I really thought I've written since the Wildcat Frenzy all of us Davidsonians experienced in the 2008 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. But then again....I could be wrong (and I am, more often than not!)

I have decided to give this blogging thing another whirl. Theme? It might help, but 'we don't need no stinking theme!' The theme is me. The theme is a 30 something finding her way again. Things are getting interesting so hopefully I can keep you entertained and maybe help some other 30 somethings out there along the way. You're not alone! And if you are? Head to the Brick and I'll meet you there! We'll partake in a few adult beverages, solve the world's problems and maybe a few of our own along the way.

So, sit back, relax, read and laugh. Make sure you comment because that's what makes this fun. Got a topic you want my take on? Send it my way, but be forewarned. I will tell you what I think, you may get mad, you may think I'm an idiot, and I might make you laugh so hard you'll pee your pants! I've been known to have that effect on people.....

No comments: