Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Hopester Goes International

For those that know me, you know I'm a close-to-home kind of girl.  Well, all that changes in less than 48 hours.  Hubby and I are hopping on that big giant bird and heading across the pond to the place from where the US of A was born.  Watch out England!  Watch out Scotland!  Because here we come!

We came to the decision to take our vacation abroad on a whim.  I think we surprised each other when each of us said "Let's go!"  No doubt it will be quite the adventure as either one of us has really been anywhere.  So, come Saturday we will be Britain bound for a week and a half.

I look forward to castles abound, the British Museum, trying on the Crown Jewels and embarking on my first whiskey tour.  Not looking forward to the rental car and hubby's driving.....but maybe they sell xantax over-the-counter there???

wish us luck!

No comments: