Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Words for Wednesday

Today folks, today I've decided we will get our weekly dose of words through lyrics.
I'm not a big fan of the "BIG" word, but I love this song nonetheless.

excerpts from  F**kin' Perfect by P!nk

You're so mean,
When you talk, About yourself, You are wrong.
Change the voices, In your head
Make them like you Instead.

........

The whole world stares so I swallow the fear,
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.
So cool in line and we try, try, try,
But we try too hard, it's a waste of my time.
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
We change ourselves and we do it all the time

Why do we do that? Why do I do that?
(Why do I do that?)

.........

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than f**kin' perfect.
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're f**kin' perfect to me.



No comments: