I've just turned in the crappiest written paper of my entire college career (that's like 6 years for people keeping track).............and I couldn't be happier!
THE SEMESTER IS OVER! THE SEMESTER IS OVER!
So, the blog front has been a bit on the quiet side, my apologies friends. These past few months, well, I've had lots going on and it's proved to be a bit of trying, scatterbrained jumble of hours, days and weeks. So. Here is a quick update:
- THE SEMESTER IS OVER!
- I now have some valid free time to do stuff without the homework cloud threatening to suck all the fun out of life.
- My knee and cutie nerve are well on their way to recovery. I have a sexy new knee brace that keeps my knee cap in the middle where it should be and I just bought some calf sleeves, so I look pretty hard-core. Key word in that sentence is 'look.'
- Okay folks, I will be swimming in the lake for my first ever open water swim. (the cool kids say OWS for short)
- Okay folks, Thelma and I are making our debut this Saturday in our first sprint triathlon, as long as I don't drown in the lake or pass out from hypothermia (please see above bullet)
- Okay folks, yes, my very first OWS will be in my 'first' sprint distance triathlon. I will be doing a 750 meter doggie paddle, 20k bike ride (12 miles for the metric challenged like me) and a 5k run (3.1 miles).
- and did I tell you that THE SEMESTER IS OVER!!!!