Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Words for Wednesday


Actually, more like some observations on a cold and snowy day in the south

  • Grocery stores are mad houses
  • Everyone is either in the beer/wine aisle or they have already been to the beer/wine aisle as evident by the 12 packs and bottles they carry
  • I'm thinking my invitation to their snow party got lost in the mail...
  • Peanut butter M&Ms are not, I repeat NOT, the same as Reese's' Pieces
  • Storms in the south might be slow to start, but once they decide to get going...dammit boy!
  • Calories don't count on cold and snowy days
  • People are going to complain about it and talk about, either pick a side, turn a deaf ear or lock yourself in a padded room.  
  • My stance?  Cold is cold no matter who you are.  Ice is ice, and it is just as slick as it is in the north, south, east or west
  • Music is powerful.  
  • Pirate's Booty is addicting.  And it is evil.

Now go in peace...and as my friend told me yesterday.............

"Don't fall and break your coccyx!"




No comments: