Actually, more like some observations on a cold and snowy day in the south
- Grocery stores are mad houses
- Everyone is either in the beer/wine aisle or they have already been to the beer/wine aisle as evident by the 12 packs and bottles they carry
- I'm thinking my invitation to their snow party got lost in the mail...
- Peanut butter M&Ms are not, I repeat NOT, the same as Reese's' Pieces
- Storms in the south might be slow to start, but once they decide to get going...dammit boy!
- Calories don't count on cold and snowy days
- People are going to complain about it and talk about, either pick a side, turn a deaf ear or lock yourself in a padded room.
- My stance? Cold is cold no matter who you are. Ice is ice, and it is just as slick as it is in the north, south, east or west
- Music is powerful.
- Pirate's Booty is addicting. And it is evil.
"Don't fall and break your coccyx!"