Today? I'm up to 4.5 this morning! (and the crowds roar with applause and cheers). The goal? To run this dag nabit 10K next Saturday slow, steady, healthy and happy. Feeling pretty good people, feeling pretty good!
Now...it's possible that I may have picked up (I hope) a few readers over from the Do Lifers (LOVE THEM) on Facebook. Which would really help since I feel like I'm talking to myself all the time....
So, I'd like to take a moment to say: Welcome, laugh, tell me I'm dork, laugh more, and let us all Do Life together...because THAT my friends, is what it's about, don't you think?
Today I leave you with my Top 5 random thoughts (in no particular order)
- Tornado warnings are interesting on a college campus.
- Do those Tempur-Pedic pillows really help?
- Stability balls are still dangerous.
- Did you know that you can make clothes out of thread recycled from plastic bottles?
- I love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. (citrus mix to be 100% exact in case you wanted to send some)