Monday, October 10, 2011

Time to hop back on...

So folks, since I believe in nothing but honesty, I will tell you I had a rough time of it last week.  I took a nosedive off the nutrition wagon.  Mid-terms just about did me in this semester.  At first I thought I was handling it very well, I wasn't freaking out one bit.  But then I looked down and realized I was on my third bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch...and didn't stop there.

But that was last week.  Today is Monday and you know what I say about Mondays.  With every Monday is a fresh beginning!  So, to help myself get back on the wagon, I pledge the following:
  • resume my food log 
  • plan out my meals and go grocery shopping
  • increase my water intake instead of alcohol intake
  • keep the splurges to once in the evenings and not once at every meal
  • keep to my workout schedule.  
  • take my vitamins every day 
  • to honor this pledge until Finals, at which time I reserve the right to take back everything I just said.  (smiles)
I'll let you know how it goes....

TTFN!

No comments: