Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tidbits


Today is Get-To-Know-Your-Blogger Day.  Okay.  Not really, but here you go anyway:

  • I suck at Words with Friends
  • I love Dawson's Creek
  • Sometimes I feel like I can stay in the shower all day.
  • I can be too hard on myself.
  • The best part of the movie is the preview.
  • I have a phobia of ordering pizza over the phone.
  • And I refuse to order through the drive-thru as a driver.
  • I don't like to watch the news.
  • I like to read novels geared towards young adults, maybe to revisit that time in my own life and maybe recapture that "innocence," at least for a moment.
  • The rest of my house can be a mess just as long as the kitchen is clean and my bed is made.
  • I like folding towels, but hate matching socks.
  • I might be posting this because I can't think of anything else to write about.
  • Someone told me I look like Danica Patrick.  Funny.
  • I have so much stuff I want to do that I get stressed out and don't do anything.
  • I do not sing in the shower.  Only in the car.
  • I'm going to do a BIG 'OL happy dance when this semester of school is over.
  • I can never be a waitress because I'm afraid I will throw food at someone.
  • My good friends tend to move away.  
  • I hate talking on the phone.
  • I'm Twitter challenged.
  • I can't believe I'm about to run 13.1 miles.  For fun...because I want to.  Strange.
  • I secretly want to be a CIA agent.





No comments: