Friday, November 22, 2013

Looking Forward

Some may be waiting for my recap of the Richmond Marathon, and it's coming I promise.  I'm just waiting for some pictures that I purchased so I can use them legally!  Usually I don't get very good race photos.  Let's be honest, I normally look like I'm about to cross over into the Underworld and I don't mind stealing a screen shot.  But this time?  This time I loved almost ALL my pictures and thought I would finally give Marathonfoto their due.  So patience my dear friends....a picture filled recap will soon follow.

Right now I just wanted to say a few things.

I met with Coach Sarah yesterday and I felt so exhilarated after talking with her about what's to come; and when I woke up this morning I felt the same excitement just brewing below the surface that it can hardly be contained.

I'm excited about the plan we've put in place.
I'm excited about the challenges we've set.
I'm excited about the hard work this training cycle will demand.
I'm excited about going to bed absolutely exhausted, knowing I gave it my all that day.
I'm excited about increasing my peanut butter intake.
I'm excited about learning more about myself as an athlete.
I'm excited about recovery smoothies.
And I'm so excited about this adventure, to see what kind of potential I have yet to unlock.

Strong mind.
Strong heart.

Can't wait to get this party started!




No comments: