Friday, March 14, 2014

Things I'm Learning


If you dwell in your past and consume yourself with the future, you aren't living today; in this moment.  Each one is special, some rare gifts, and not one should be missed because you weren't paying attention.

I'm getting really good at saying "whatevs...no longer my problem."

You don't have to abide by anyone else's timetable but your own.

Smiling is much easier now and it seems to be happening more often than not.

I watch some pretty ridiculous tv shows.  And I'm okay with that!

Gelato is good for the soul.

Banish toxic thoughts.  They are simply malignant seeds that grow;  cuts that fester and never heal.

I don't care how old you are, you will still get pimples at the worst possible times.

Haters are gonna hate.  Simple as that.  Best you can do is stay true to you.

And those rare moments when I'm able to let go of everything and not have a care in the world?  Liberating.



No comments: