Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Musings



  • I can pack some darn good lunches for work.
  • I want pancakes made like emoticons, preferably made for me and not by me.
  • I just need to chill the "eff" out!
  • Adding feta cheese to a dish can make a world of difference. Except on pancakes.  That would be BAD.
  • I am having jelly bean withdrawal symptoms.
  • I might be a little overwhelmed at the moment.
  • I can't wait until my class starts in July!
  • But, then again I'm enjoying a little free time....
  • My eyes are a weird blue-green color right now.
  • I have done at least 1 thing per week that is WELL out of my comfort zone for the past 5 weeks.
  • I am taking recommendations for books on Egyptology.
  • I think employers should implement nap time.
  • Open water swimming is a necessary evil.
  • I will sleep non-stop for 48 hours after this 70.3 is over.


20 days...


No comments: