Thursday, August 28, 2014

Breakin' the Bubble


And just like that, another summer is over.  A busy summer.  Lots of training, lots of socializing and trying to get all my ducks in a row.  It didn't quite turn out like I had hoped.  Sadly, I never did get my beach vacation; though I did get two trips to the lake and was able to take away one of my most fondest memories to date.  Maybe the summer didn't turn out exactly how I'd hoped, but it was still a good summer regardless!

Alas, summer is over and fall is about to start.
And, when one thing ends it leaves a new beginning right at your feet.
The question is, what are you going to do with it?

Triathlon season is over.
Marathon training has been in full swing.
School has started.

Sounds like the same old same old, doesn't it?

Funny thing is....
I'm not good with "same old same old" anymore.

Time to get out of my bubble and see what the hell happens.

Time to spice it up a bit.




No comments: