We are more than half way through the semester and as with each time this moment comes 'round, I once again feel like my life is spiraling out of control, my sanity is in question and my brain is fried.
And like each time before, I am taking a few moments to breathe, reflect, and offer up...
The Top 10 Things I Will Do Once This Misery Is Over
in no particular order
except for the first few...
- Party like it's 1999.
- Sleep for 100 years.
- Tuesday night pub runs.
- Finally put away that pile of clothes that I've been staring at and moving between the bed and the dresser top. (because if I put it back on the bed, I will put it away eventually, right? Theory dis-proven.)
- I might finally claim my kitchen from the Christmas decorations that have been stored there since I moved in two years ago...
- Have a beach weekend! I may have mentioned it a time or two that...Dammit I'm over due!
- Clean. My apartment is absolutely gross and I can't take it any longer.
- Swim Bike Run 70.3 miles. Why? Because it's what I do. And it's awesome. And I get to eat. A lot.
- Go on a REAL vacation. No racing, just eating, drinking and being merry!
- Contemplate grad school. For like .02 seconds and then laugh until I pee my pants.
There you have it.
6 more weeks.
Party on, Garth.