And now, an update on progress. I'm two weeks in to my new routine and things are slowly getting better....meaning I can walk and turn over in bed without my muscles screaming at me. So, I'm putting that in the "win" column. I have one more week of nothing but cross training and then we start running
Today, I'll close out with:
The Top 5 Things I'm Learning
1) Stability balls are dangerous.
2) Resistance bands are evil.
3) 4oz of cooked chicken is NOT the same as 4oz of uncooked chicken.
4) Chocolate Vitamuffins are a product sent from heaven.
5) Summers go by faster every year.