Saturday, August 13, 2011

Progress....

First, I'd like to send a big shout-out to my big sister, Lisa DeFlamingos!  Welcome to the blogging world!  Follow her.  She's hysterical, mindful and a whole bunch of loveable :-)

And now, an update on progress.  I'm two weeks in to my new routine and things are slowly getting better....meaning I can walk and turn over in bed without  my muscles screaming at me.  So, I'm putting that in the "win" column.  I have one more week of nothing but cross training and then we start running .  I'd like to think I'm starting to feel stronger, but then again, it has been only two weeks...how much stronger can I be?  Anyway, it makes me feel better, so i'll keep thinking it .

Today, I'll close out with:

The Top 5 Things I'm Learning
1)  Stability balls are dangerous.
2)  Resistance bands are evil.
3)  4oz of cooked chicken is NOT the same as 4oz of uncooked chicken.
4)  Chocolate Vitamuffins are a product sent from heaven.
5)  Summers go by faster every year.

TTFN!

No comments: