Tuesday, August 16, 2011

While I was at the store...

buying my snazzy new running shoes, I started eavesdropping on a family's discussion:

little boy:  Daddy, Daddy....
mother:  Honey, how about these shoes.  They look like they may give you  more support.
little boy:  Daddy, Daddy....
father:  Oooh.  Those look much better than what I'm wearing right now. And they...
little boy:  DADDY!!!
father:  Oh my gosh, what!?
little boy:  Daddy.  You really need to get those orange ones over there.  Orange makes you fast and you will win all your races.

I agree little man, I agree.  Now if only I can find some sneakers with flames on them....

3 comments:

robogranny said...

How adorable! I love little kids....they are so honest!
Thanks for sharing!

The Eaglemingo's Roost said...

hmmm.... now I think I need to find some orange flamed running shoes....

Hope said...

Well, you know you can never go wrong with orange. And flames...I love flames. I've tried to get Kevin to put flames on my kayak, the lawn tractor and my jeep. He doesn't think it's a good idea.