Friday, March 9, 2012

So, I have this morning ritual....

I grab my cup of coffee and my multi-grain English muffin with Peanut Butter & Company peanut butter and check my favorite blogs for new posts.  However, there are a couple that haven't posted anything new in over a month and I find myself highly irritated by this.  I mean, don't they know that I look forward to reading their hijinx every morning with my cup-o-jo??

And then I thought to myself, "Self, you are SUCH A HYPOCRITE."

Tomorrow:  a recap of my Saturday that includes a 12 mile run including a 5K race in the "big" city of Charlotte.

Next week:  maybe some Food for Thought and a Flying Pirate Training Update (not sure if there will be illustrations though)....and maybe some run-of-the-mill musings of yours truly

Coming soon:  I may, or may not, have a big announcement to share.

TTFN!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I posted today! :P