Monday, January 21, 2013

Ugh.

I'm having one of those days.  You know the kind I'm talking about.  No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try to turn it around, it was just doomed to fail as soon as that alarm clock went off.  I'm not sure exactly why it happens.  It just does.  And no matter how much you'd love to just go back to bed and hide under the covers waiting for this one to be over and another one to begin, well, you just can't.  So I thought I would present a top ten list....

Top 10 Things To Do So You And Everyone That Crosses Your Path Makes It Out Alive

  1. Make sure you consume an ample amount of coffee.
  2. Eat 2 portions of comfort food for lunch.
  3. Try not to make eye contact with anyone.
  4. Have a supply of chocolate at the ready.
  5. No angry or annoying music on your Pandora station, soothing tunes only.
  6. Drink more coffee.
  7. Remind yourself to breathe.
  8. Don't stare at the clock.
  9. Utilize ear buds if you have 'em.  Remember, soothing tunes only.
  10. Make coffee into that of the Irish variety....

*note:
I have done none of these....so if you're within a 20 foot radius, my best advice?  No sudden movements and back away slowly.

I'm only human folks.  It's just one of those days.
Tomorrow will have to be my reset button.




No comments: