Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Musings



  • dark chocolate covered banana chips is where it's at
  • I miss Thelma
  • sometimes running 15 miles is harder than running 20 miles
  • I miss half iron training
  • sometimes harder miles are more of a gift than easier miles... they force you #HTFU and #GTWD and make then you go "RAWR" because you realize you're a bad ass and a rock star for getting it done.
  • I've devised a new body/number/division marking policy for triathlon that should be implemented as of 1/1/2015
  • sometimes quiche is not the answer
  • Chicago is 4 weeks and 6 days away #hurryupandgetherealready #wantitdone
  • sometimes dates dipped in Barney Butter Cocoa+Coconut Almond Butter IS the answer
  • lunchtime workouts would be much easier and much more frequent if I had a hairstyle that required no maintenance. #missingmyponytail
  • I have developed an addiction to dried mangoes
  • getting antsy.  I need a challenge.  Something a little nuts, a little extreme that I would never do.  Something cool, something fantastic....something epic.
  • 3 weeks of classes done....13 more to go #slapshandtoforehead
  • I am REALLY looking forward to running the Savannah half. The weekend is going to be an absolute blast!  








No comments: